Here's what I do when I sense my body is desperately trying to fend off the latest bug...
I head for my battered paperback copy of the Fragrant Pharmacy by Valerie Ann Worwood, open it at page 41 & diligently follow these instructions...
- Run a warm bath
- When it's ready add the following essential oils; 5 drops Tea Tree, 2 drops of Lavender & 2 drops of Thyme
- Stir the water to distribute the oils
- Wallow for about 10 mins ( sometimes whilst sipping a hot toddy)
- Dry myself
- Massage my whole body with 2 drops Tea Tree & 3 drops Eucalyptus diluted in 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Go to bed clutching a hot water bottle
It works for me...what works for you?