On Tuesday we are going away for 8 days on a mystery holiday. Here are the facts that I've been told so far;
- I need a passport
- There is a short flight involved
- I need to pack a range of clothes (some smart some comfy)
- Potentially, it may be a bit warmer than the UK (then again, it may not)
- During the holiday we will stay in 3 places.
- I need some shoes for walking around all day (not walking boots though)
- I can take my swimming costume if I want to but he doesn't know if I'll need it.
I am a lucky woman!
P.S. & another bit of good news...there's also the Making Winter Project