|Cauliflower cheese with real white sauce (not soya milk sauce)|
- stock pile films that I want to watch
- use all my old china that can only be handwashed (all bargains from junk shops, Victorian transfer mug above was £1)
- eat everything that I love & Mr TH dislikes (a week of real white sauce on everything, first up is cauliflower cheese)
- play my favourite music very loud
- lie full length on the sofa
- put an extra blanket on the bed & take a hot water bottle to bed too (still haven't felt the need to put the heating on yet so am feeling very smug)
- spend the weekend in antique/junk shops (mustn't forget Buy Nothing New Month though!)
- make a very long list of everything I intend to do...
- pack the dishwasher my way
Not that I don't do these things when he's here you understand (except the dishwasher which he always re-packs). I just wallow in them when he's not.
But ten days is more than enough wallowing for me...
P.S. Thank you for all your comments on Mystery. I admit that the Worm Juice was a bit of a red herring (it was actually a present for Emma, Lucky her eh?) The rest of the mystery will be revealed on Sunday 30th October- UK clock change day...